dear akid part 2



It has always been something about the night sky that has successfully witnessed the true joy of this relationship and how it all started. I begin to love the night even more as days goes by knowing that everything was made possible when the moon is out and when the sky gets dark, how conversations flow, how presence is warm enough to be felt, and how for once the night never seemed so dull. But as days goes by, i begin to grow even more fond over how my mornings got brighter and better. The impact a person has in your life can either grow you or break you. in my case, it grows. A part of me, cracks wide open, like a newborn spirit, burning in deep coloured flames. a person, has successfully nurtured my inner well being, turning myself into a person with many fractured parts, alive

I never knew a part of me existed until i met you. Over time, i've grown to love you even more than my capacity of loving a person. Why so, is because, i never knew i would be able to love a person more than my ability to. The capacity of loving you can never be equated to any other, past or future.

What's important to you, is important to me. What makes you happy, makes me want to keep you so. What scares you, i want to tear it apart. I don't wish to watch you behind glass

You, and your ways, never fail to amaze me. You own that spirit in you that burns like no other. Like how we can have heated conversations, that either makes sense or otherwise, and i would still see that part of you that is constantly proving a point that you stand so firmly with. I can have my off days where i don't feel like myself, and i would still see that strong believer in you that such situation can get better with you and your ways. How you care for me, how you constantly ensure that i am on my best two feet on the ground, how you are completely selfless and motivated. Your personality, your character, and that aura, they are all descendants. I am so attracted to an endless array of character that you possess. How you talk good about others, how different your perspective is towards life and current situations, how valid your arguments always are, and how you always stand a point for yourself. You completely caught me off guard at the many times when i least expected it. I could go on and on and on about you, but that would take me a lifetime to complete it

Every inch of time spent with you, is a breathtaking experience that i would never want to end. God is indeed the best of all planners, and insyaallah, if kebahagiaan is ours to completely own and create, i wouldn't want to risk losing it. But since kebahagiaan is partially ours to own, i'm more than bersyukur to be able to experience a joy ride with you in this road to an endless array of kebahagiaan

Sayang, continue to shine the brightest in your life and in others




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solah: The Key to Success

Ya Rabb

Solah: The Key to Success Part 2