Solah: The Key to Success Part 2




Ablution & The First Takbir


I seek from You good fortune, blessings, and protection from bad fortune and destruction

> When you wash your hands (the intention of performing the sunnah of wudhu)

> Mouth (makes the word firm, the words of la illa haillallah and cleanse the sins of the tongue)

> Nose (smell the scent of the paradise, protect me from the stench of the hellfire)

> Face (compulsory intention, second whiten my face and prevent it from when the faces of your enemy is blackened)

> Arms (wash your right arm, Ya Allah give me my book of deeds in my right hand, prevent from giving from the back to be dragged to hell)

> Forehead (cover me with your mercy rain upon me from your forgiveness and place the light in my skin and in my hair)

>Ears (let me hear the caller to enter paradise, forgive me for all the sins that enter my ears)

> Right foot (allow for my feet to cross the sirat firmly and quickly when on the day when many feet will slip)

> Left foot (protect the foot from slipping into the hellfire)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solah: The Key to Success

Ya Rabb