Conversations with Him



The thing about being a human is that as Muslims, our Iman changes just like the pattern of weather. The beauty of it? It allows us to see far beyond days where we are tired, exhausted and lack of willpower to communicate with him. I always have this fear, that what if one day i completely lose the willpower to believe in Him

Syukur Alhamdulillah, in everything that i do, i seek His blessings. To allow me the ability to do the things i wish to pursue and to provide me ease through obstacles.

On days where i am tired and can't bring myself to keep up with my daily prayers, i pause. I pause for a moment knowing that i can do this. But the devil in me sometimes overpowers me, with my laziness and lack of willpower to get up and perform my abulation

I am thankful for all days, where i can sense that He believes in me still to continue to perform my prayers on days where i am busy. I count that as time for myself, me time to be exact. Me time consist of talking to him. I used to only be seeking for requests and making duas without understanding what i should be doing as a person instead of just making duas. As of late, i've been loving the sound of my voice through the lines of the Qur'an. My first juz after not touching it for the longest time. I thank my Mom for still keeping my terjemahan > Translation Version

For now, my duty as a Muslim is only going to be the battle between myself and myself. I am thankful for having parents who constantly remind me to perform my prayers whenever we're at home, for stopping by mosques every now and then. That they remind me of my duty as a daughter as a friend as a human and as a Muslim

Insya'Allah, with His will, all will be at ease

An advise from my parents, is to never stop having Allah s.w.t in mind wherever you are

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solah: The Key to Success

Ya Rabb

Solah: The Key to Success Part 2